WinRAR is one of the best compressed file management software and can compress various files up to 10% more than ZIP files in RAR format. WinRAR can unzip RAR and ZIP files, unpacks 7Z, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZH, TAR, UUE, Z. One of the most important features of this software is Self-Extract, which allows you to compress the compressed file as an executable file with the exe extension so that it can be installed on computers that do not have WinRAR software installed. Take out the compact mode.
WinRAR software features:
- The volume is very small compared to the vast capabilities
- Multiple and very different shells in different sizes
- Supports up to 15 extensions
- Password on files
- Making Zip files in EXE format
- Convert formats to each other
- Ability to fix files
- Ability to scan with antivirus to detect malicious files
- Wizard makes it easier to make compressed files as well as extract them
- Use the latest methods to reduce volume and quality in compression
- Improved compression speed for multiprocessor and multi-core systems
- Added option to delete duplicate folders in app settings
- Corrected the error when opening 8 GB compressed files and tar.gz format.
- Corrected the error when opening 4 GB compressed zip files and UDF ISO format.
- Ability to change the application’s shell to different types
- Added UP and DOWN buttons in the “Organize profiles” section.
- Added the new option “Save archive copy as …” in the “File” menu.
- New “Request administrative access” option in “Advanced” settings. (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.win-rar.com|
|Version||v 5.61 + Portable|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Downloads Last Week||…|
File password: softcnet.com