USB Network Gate Software for sharing USB devices (scanners, modems, webcams, printers, etc.) and virtual machines and remote control (Internet / LAN / WAN) or remote desktop is. The software automatically identifies USB devices after the connection and displays a list of them.
USB Network Gate Software Features:
- USB sharing on IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN and the Internet
- Ability to connect USB to virtual machines and blade servers
- Integrated with VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Hyper-V
- USB access via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- Access to USB devices via WiFi (p30download, soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.eltima.com|
|Downloads Last Week||…|
1. Install the software.
2. Run the Block-Hosts.bat file or temporarily disconnect the system from the Internet.
3. Run the Configure USB Network Gate Software.
3-1- From the Help menu, click Enter registration info.
Type the code like 12345-12345-12345-12345-12345 and click Activate.
3-3. The window will appear because of the impossibility of connecting to the Internet. Click Activate manually and then click Save activation info. Create a folder named X and save the UNG-activation-info.activate file. Do not close the activation window.
4. In the Crack folder, copy the activator.exe file to the folder created in the previous step (beside UNG-activation-info.activate file) and then run it. The .bin file is created.
5. Return to the activation window and click Load Activation File, and then select the UNG-activation-info.bin file (created in the previous step). (p30download)
File password: softcnet.com