Navicat is an ideal solution for managing MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle databases. Navicat software provides a powerful graphical user interface for database management and maintenance. In fact, easy installation and intuitive user interface makes it an irreplaceable tool for MySQL, SQLite, Oracle and PostgreSQL on the web or on your local desktop.
Navicat Premium allows you to organize and exchange data in databases and be comfortable with the safe conduct of these processes. Using Navicat Premium, you can connect to local or remote servers and perform operations such as import and export functions as well as back up. It also supports importing data from ODBC, scheduling tasks (meaning creating a timeline for import and export, transferring data and stored queries), and printing the Stratocchart table. This software includes a graphical leaderboard for adjusting users and access privileges. Navicat Premium also supports code completion, profile form and email alert services, and so on.
Navicat software capabilities:
- Supports latest versions of MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Use the SQL command prompt in the program design
- Possibility to create multiple connections in a moment
- Backup and restore databases
- Supports XLS, CSV, TXT, DBF and XML formats on data input and output
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Supports all Microsoft Windows and …
Software Registry Description:
- In the first part, first select the navicate v12 version and hit Patch
- In the second part of the Product section, select the name of the software you are looking for
- In the third part, select the type of license
- In the fourth part, press the generate button and copy the serial into the software, press the Active button and then select Manual Activation.
- In this section, copy the code into keygen, and at the bottom left of the Generate button, copy the code in the software. (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.navicat.com|
|Version||Premium 12.1.10 Win / 12.1.13 Mac|
|Operating Systems||Windows and Mac|
|Downloads Last Week||…|