All My Movies has a very attractive user interface and is very easy to use to make movies based on DVDs, CDs, or more, and then create other categories in them. By entering the name of a movie, it can be identified with all the features associated with it, such as a director or genre, when it was easier to search for. The interesting thing about this tool is that by inserting a DVD movie or even scanning movies on the hard disk, it automatically creates and categorizes them into the program. One of the most important features of this tool is its database creation.
When the user’s operating system disappears for any reason, you can retrieve all the videos and … again by reopening the software database. All My Movies supports a variety of live languages, and the final thing about this tool is the ability to import what’s on the IMDb.com site as a description and movie name.
All My Movies software features:
- The ability to use popular site databases such as IMDb.com
- Hard disk scan to find videos
- Automatically put DVD movies
- The ability to categorize videos based on user’s taste
- Capable of capturing small and large movie sizes
- The ability to save the database software
- The ability to run videos in the Player software is the same as those that are categorized
- Imports from formats such as MS Excel, AMC files and CSV text format
- High-speed searches for videos and databases
- Export to HTML. (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.bolidesoft.com|
|Subcategory||Film collection Software|
File password softcnet.com