Dr.Web Antivirus is one of the world’s most famous and powerful Antiviruses known for its high speed and high level of upgrade. The good features of this software are the good control and functionality of the network and the accurate protection of the information and the latest news about the viruses discovered in the system or distributed on the Internet. It has a powerful database with the ability to detect a very high number of viruses, worms, trojans and spyware and harmful software. The high speed in identifying and destroying any malicious file is the most important feature that this antivirus brings with it, and now that its 6th version is surely a more stable security than expected, users will be.
Some of the capabilities of Dr.Web Antivirus:
- Has powerful artificial intelligence to eliminate unknown viruses
- Daily updates via the Internet, either automatically or manually (via CD or via disk or via e-mail), add up to 30 virus records per day (equivalent to 100 viruses) to the software database, and the soft version number The software changes on average every three to four weeks. Both sections update with the launch of the Dr.Web update program
- Hard disk drive controller and all incoming mail via the Internet
- The controller of various ports, including ports 52 and 110, monitors the specified port security and destroys e-mail viruses before being stored on a hard disk.
- Installing the program in the server of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the mail server of such networks will be under the control of the Web Doctor and all received and sent mail will be checked for virus infection. In this way, users of such Internet networks will be immune to the virus via the Internet. These types of filters are under the “Linux” operating system and are known as the “Web Doc” Daemon. This software supports Mailmail, Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, Exim, Zmailer, Commiunigate Pro, and Samba server files. The rich database includes an algorithm of around 120,000 common viruses, especially viruses. Available in the country. (More than 40,000 independent virus records). (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.drweb.com|
File password softcnet.com