SystemRescueCd is a Linux-based data recovery software used as a CD, DVD or USB bootable device. SystemRescueCd software is provided to provide a simple way to care for computers, such as the construction and editing of hard disk partitions. SystemRescueCd software has a complete set of system tools and basic tools, which we will name later.
Main SystemRescueCD software tools:
- GNU Parted is the best tool for editing Linux disk partitions.
- GParted is a tool for replicating Linux partitions.
- Partimage is a tool for replicating the Drive / Ghost Linux image.
- Reinstalla is one of the most common bootloaders used on Linux.
- System File Tools This software allows you to format, resize and debug a partition to a hard disk. These tools include e2fsprogs, reiserfsprogs, reiser4progs, xfsprogs, jfsutils, ntfsprogs, dosfstools.
- sfdisk is a tool for backup and recovery of partition tables.
- The Test-Disk tool can retrieve lost partitions and / or bootable disks to bootable disks, and supports Reiserfs, NTFS, FAT32, EXT2 / 3 and many other support file systems. he does.
- Rsnamshot is an efficient tool for instantly displaying the file system to build backups of remote and local systems.
- EVMS or Volume Management System is a powerful tool for managing logical volumes.
- NTFS-3G is for calling NTFS partitions under Linux, with support for reading and writing information.
- Floppy disk images (FreeDos, MemTest +, Gag, Ranish Partition Manager, Aida).
- Supports file systems EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Supports network file systems including Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy and restore hard disk partitions. (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.system-rescue-cd.org|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Subcategory||Maintenance & Optimization|
|Operating Systems||Windows or Linux|
File password softcnet.com