CyberLink Power2Go is a handy and practical application with many features in the management of compact discs and can be a powerful competitor for Nero software. The most important features of the CyberLink Power2Go software can be summarized in an awesome user interface and support for CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and even Blu-rey CDs. Usually, users expect a management and Wright software to burn various types of information in different formats on optical discs, CyberLink Power2Go will be able to burn all kinds of data onto tablets.
The use of CyberLink Power2Go software is extremely simple, and can only be wrapped on compact discs by dragging and dropping information. For Vista users, this is also simpler because a Vista-specific Vista gadget is designed to make users easier to use than software.
CyberLink Power2Go software capabilities:
- Burn DATA data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray
- Burn as compact discs that run on video players (Video CD or Video DVD)
- Removing MP3s from Compact Discs
- Making CDs in the form of music (Audio CD or Audio DVD)
- Supports a variety of image formats and special software formats
- Supports a variety of audio and video formats for converting and burning
- Make compact discs of images on the hard drive
- The ability to immunize compact discs to prevent copyright
- Easy to use and drag and drop only.
- Gadget for Windows Sidebar
- Very user-friendly environment.
- Ability to set autoloader opening
- Support for Re-Writable Cards
- Imaging capability
- Convert Wave, MP3 and WMA audio to one another
- Set Wright speed (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.cyberlink.com|
|Category||MP3 & Audio Software|
File password softcnet.com