The Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner will scan your scripts and websites, and if you have problems with SQL Injection bugs, XSS, etc., it will immediately notify you. Today, roughly 70% of Internet sites have bugs and infiltrations without knowing themselves. You, if you own a website or personal blog, can scan your site using the powerful Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner software and, if there is any way of penetrating or bugging on the site, the solution and how to fix it through Read the same software and solve the problem.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner software features:
- AcuSensor technology
- Fully automatic scanner for testing Ajax and Web 2.0 applications
- Supports pages with CAPTHCA requiring a password
- Incorporates many reporting factors such as VISA PCI
- Powerful penetration testing tools like HTTP Editor and HTTP Fuzzer
- Ability to scan thousands of pages at a steady and fast speed
- Powerful scanning of websites to find SQL injection bugs and cross-site scripting
- Scan the server port and find the server security issues that the site is hosted on.
- A smart crawler with the ability to find the type of web server and script
- Ability to scan sites with flash, SOAP and AJAX content and … (soft98)
|Publisher web site||http://www.acunetix.com|
|Subcategory||Web Development Software|
File password softcnet.com