Subtitle Edit is a Windows-based program designed specifically for creating and editing subtitles, as well as syncing them to video, so you do not have to spend too much on this task. Installing the Subtitle Edit software is very convenient and with just a few simple clicks you can launch it on your system and work on your project in a window where everything is well organized, Get started All software functions will be easily accessible through the buttons at the top of the main window or the classic menu, so beginners or professionals can use the capabilities of this software alike.
In addition to the possibility of synchronizing subtitles and movies and editing functions, the program also has automatic translation capabilities based on Google Translate, so it will support many languages.
Subtitle Edit functionality:
- Perform settings and synchronize in a visual form
- Possibility to enter html data for online translations
- Help in visual translation
- Set the time for subtitles
- Set the display time
- Delete text
- Conversion between MicroDVD, SubRib, Substation Alpha, SAMI and …
- Modify numbers, cover, spacing, long lines and display invalid times
- Merge and segregation of subtitles and … (soft98)
|Publisher web site||www.nikse.dk|
|Subcategory||Video Editing Software|
File password softcnet.com